Call for application: Demonstrator
Teaching assistant (demonstrator) position for the academic year 2021/2022
The IIPE is looking for Teaching Assistants
- to support the management and organizational work of its international student mobility projects,
- to support the work of the Intercultural Psychology and Education Research Group,
- to take part in coordinating and creating IIPE’s online contents.
The ideal candidates:
- are fluent speakers of English,
- are high performers in their academic studies,
- have experience in project management,
- have strong organizational skills,
- are flexible and deal well with stressful situations.
How to apply?
- application form (download form here)
- motivation letter
- your transcript from Neptun that shows your grades from previous semesters
To apply for the position, please write ‘Application for TA position’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
Deadline of application: 17/09/2021
Deadline of processing: 08/10/2021
Demonstrator can be a student who has active student status in the Social Integration MA Programme.
The title can be won by application. The mandate is for 2 semesters (10 months). The title is awarded by the Dean of the Faculty, based on the submitted proposals and the recommendation given by the Head of the Institute.
In addition to the Head of the Institute, the student is commented on by the Tutor who supports the professional work of the demonstrator (he/she/they writes the recommendation). The Tutor is responsible for ensuring that the demonstrator can perform work on a regular basis. The specific tasks of the demonstrator are determined by the Tutor and the Head of the Institute.
The demonstrator is entitled to:
- join to research activities belonging to the Institute
- take part in professional events etc.
In each Spring semester, a demonstrator may apply for a scholarship to the Student Union, in which the recommendation by the Head of the Institute must be attached.
Dr Lan Anh NGUYEN LUU
Director of Institute
Institute of Intercultural Psychology and Education
Faculty of Education and Psychology, ELTE